Welcome to the E-Blah Community!
We would like to welcome you to our community and invite you to register an account or login.
Being a registered member is important, as it gives you several advantages over the normal Guest status. After registering you will be able to download files and images, post messages, and access member-only portions of the forum - just to name a few. Registration is quick and simple, and only takes about a minute of your time.

E-Blah Community    E-Blah SQL Technical Support    General E-Blah SQL  ›  Admin password
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Admin password  This thread currently has 6,273 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
pcspike
July 18, 2010, 5:22pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
E-Blah Member
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Time Online: 2 hours 56 minutes
Hi,
Hope someone can help. Due to a recent HDD failure I have lost my admin password record. I feel it should be somewhere in one of my Eblah upload doc files, but cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dave    
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message
iCONICA
July 20, 2010, 2:11pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Forum Moderation
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Reputation Score: +56 / -1
Time Online: 16 days 2 hours 20 minutes
Your admin password will be in the members directory, in a file called [number].dat where [number] is an incremented integer from the first member. If you were the very first registered member, then you're 1.dat.

If you've used MD5 to encrypt your password though, for the purposes of this thread, it's lost. You cannot retrieve it. Otherwise, it'll just be there to view.

Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message Windows Live Messenger WLM Reply: 1 - 2
pcspike
July 21, 2010, 4:08pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
E-Blah Member
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Time Online: 2 hours 56 minutes
Hi,
Many thanks for your help. Turned out to be just as you described, so problem solved .

Regards
Dave
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

E-Blah Community    E-Blah SQL Technical Support    General E-Blah SQL  ›  Admin password

Thread Tags
i