Welcome to the E-Blah Community!
We would like to welcome you to our community and invite you to register an account or login.
Being a registered member is important, as it gives you several advantages over the normal Guest status. After registering you will be able to download files and images, post messages, and access member-only portions of the forum - just to name a few. Registration is quick and simple, and only takes about a minute of your time.

E-Blah Community    Informational    News  ›  E-Blah Added to GitHub
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

E-Blah Added to GitHub  This thread currently has 71,996 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Justin
August 19, 2011, 9:51pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

The E-Blah Developer
E-Blah Programmer
Posts Per Day: 2.81
Reputation Score: +307 / -22
Time Online: 39 days 5 hours 29 minutes
As some of the people on the forum know, there's not been any development on E-Blah since 2008. There's several reasons for this which were posted last year in the chit-chat forum thread, Script Future. I am happy to see there are still people interested in the forum system and so I've added the forum to GitHub.

My hope is that this will help allow more people to submit updates to the system and keep the forum up to date. I will still be the maintainer all code changes will be reviewed before they are merged into master. The latest code will now reside on GitHub.

E-Blah Forum System on GitHub

Feel free to post comments, suggestions, or issues here or there. Also, please feel free to submit code fixes (basically: fork, make your changes, submit a pull request).

My Websites: Revolution Reality (My Blog)  | Portfolio

"But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." — Psalm 86:15 NIV

Revision History (1 edits)
Justin  -  January 20, 2012, 7:58pm
Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message
Justin
August 27, 2011, 9:38am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

The E-Blah Developer
E-Blah Programmer
I have added the latest code on GitHub. It has everything I last worked on, which was in March 2010. If anyone is interested, you can get the source code newer than 10.3.6 there. Just click "Download" and it'll package it up for you.

"But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." — Psalm 86:15 NIV
Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 4
Martin
August 27, 2011, 11:20am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Would be nice to know what changes were made between 10.3.6 and what you have uploaded  
Reply: 2 - 4
Justin
August 27, 2011, 11:46am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

The E-Blah Developer
E-Blah Programmer
You can see the changes here:

https://github.com/eblah/E-Blah-Forum/commit/32be4db220889a5faf51a4d8bb828a581f030d3a

They aren't documented though, you'll just have to look at the code and determine what was changed.

Edit: Looks like several tagging changes/fixes, a potential fix for the 0-data out of space issue, and some XML issues for the portal.

Revision History (1 edits)
Justin  -  January 20, 2012, 7:59pm
Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 4
pcmantinker
September 15, 2011, 8:18pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

It's not what is seen that matters, it's character
Forum Support Team
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Reputation Score: +11 / -0
Time Online: 4 days 5 minutes
I'm glad to see this project on GitHub! I hope this encourages more people to contribute to the code base.

IGA: International Gamers' Alliance: http://www.iga-home.net/
Social Networking Website for Gamers

Life is so much better sober.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—[Eph 2:8]
Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message AIM AIM YIM YIM Windows Live Messenger WLM Skype Skype Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

E-Blah Community    Informational    News  ›  E-Blah Added to GitHub

Thread Tags
forum,  system,  code,  future,  github