Welcome to the E-Blah Community!
We would like to welcome you to our community and invite you to register an account or login.
Being a registered member is important, as it gives you several advantages over the normal Guest status. After registering you will be able to download files and images, post messages, and access member-only portions of the forum - just to name a few. Registration is quick and simple, and only takes about a minute of your time.

E-Blah Community    E-Blah Discussion    Themes and Images  ›  How to get more themes?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

How to get more themes?  This thread currently has 764 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Rae
January 23, 2012, 8:19am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

E-Blah Member
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Time Online: 1 hours 43 minutes
I did have another account on this forum but I can't find my password or even username right now... oh well. Anyway, on my forum we just have X2/Blue/Red/Grey/Darkshine/Velvet. I joined another eblah forum and they had Green Pro, is that a theme I can use on my forum os is that probably a theme that they made themselves? I don't really know how the technical side of the forum works so sorry if I sound stupid, I just thought it would be good to try and get more themes on my forum. Also - is there any way to add a forum "logo" at the top corner or is that not possible? Thanks in advance.
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message
richmond
January 23, 2012, 4:58pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

E-Blah Member
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Reputation Score: +2 / -0
Time Online: 2 days 17 hours 23 minutes
More themes can be found here http://www.blahdocs.com/Themes

Green pro below

Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 2
Rae
January 24, 2012, 6:24am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

E-Blah Member
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Time Online: 1 hours 43 minutes
Wow, thanks!
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

E-Blah Community    E-Blah Discussion    Themes and Images  ›  How to get more themes?

Thread Tags
i,  forum,  theme